Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheers... to stuff about love.


Okay. I have been thinking about what to do/ get for my hunk for Valentine's Day and I haven't quite nailed it. BUT I was remembering what I gave him last year and believe it or not it was a hit. (Or maybe he's a good faker!) Anywho, if you are stuck in a rut for ideas, here's one for ya. It can be for a girl or boy. It's a precious little book that I bought from Barnes and Noble. It is called "What I Love About You." Basically, you fill it out as much as you want with favorite memories, "firsts," pictures, etc. Its awesome. All the questions are already there and all you do is have to answer them! I filled out about half or so and we keep adding to it. It's $13.99... nice, eh? Go get yours! (B&N should pay me for my fantastic advertising. Just sayin') If you have any ideas for me... feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment