Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cheers... to skinny recipes.



(top: chicken + white bean enchiladas middle: spinach manicotti bottom: barbacoa beef)

Guys, this is serious. I'm about to tell you about something wonderful. I have this really great friend who always has delicious healthy recipes to share with me (her not-so-pro at being a good married cook friend). She recently introduced me to www.skinnytaste.com. It's the BEST! So... if you are struggling to find yummy for your tummy, healthy, easy recipes you must go check this out. Just to give you an idea of what kind of skinny recipes this offers... refer to the mouth watering pics above. Now go get cookin'!


3 comments:

  1. I don't see Wingers Sticky Fingers on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I just found your blog! I hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this website!! How are you guys doing? We need to see you sometime, because we just moved back. Maybe we could have you over with Alex and Jake, Brian and Heather? Mikaela wants to see Hallie (sp?) really bad!!

    ReplyDelete